Mistakes are how some people learn in life. At least I learn this way. But there are a few mistakes women make that consciously or not drive men away. Your job is to try and steer clear of the following.
1. Acting like you don’t need a man
2. Women act like mothers and treat men like children
3. Women sacrifice who they are and put themselves second and forget their own needs.
4. Women fall in love with a man’s potential.
5. Over Reacting and over analysing.
6. Turn Off the emotional Jets.
7. Don’t be Sappy – Women act like little girls to get what they want from men.
8. Acting too possessive of your man.
9. Snooping through his things.
10. Leave the Past Alone.
Don’t make the mistake of talking about your past relationships because all they’re going to do is stir the pot. Emotion and logic don’t mix and talking about ex’s brings both to the plate. Eventually this sort of talk will trigger something and this will push him away.
Focus on your future, your future is bright. Why live in the past, be grateful for your experiences and that you have had the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Investing time in the past will only keep you there.
Bonus tip: Getting Lazy
If you’ve been seeing a guy for a while and decided that you really don’t need to put any more effort into your appearance you could be making a BIG mistake. Guys want women to keep on looking good forever. If you start slacking here that just may be reason enough not to bother. If you don’t care why should he?
So if you want to avoid pushing your catch away make certain you follow these few pointers. They aren’t fool proof but they will send out the right vibes and that may be just what you need to keep him around a little bit longer.